Wednesday, March 11, 2009

RING RING, SORRY I'M NOT HOME!

Today is one of those days that seem like I have a million things to do. I have book work for my business, I have other things to do for other people, my phone is ringing off the hook and I don't know what to do first.

Early this morning I went to my gallery to let another artist in to hang her artwork for a show and the phone started ringing there with people wanting my attention for one thing and another. My cell phone rang all the way home. I stopped to get a coffee and my cell phone was ringing and when I walked in the house my cell phone and my house phone was ringing. Helllllllllllllllllllllllp!

Well, I have made up my mind what I am going to do first. I am going to go somewhere and hide out for a couple of hours. I'm going to take a tablet with me and draw some designs to possibly paint, have some coffee and maybe a scone, very fattening but I don't care today, maybe read some magazines, of course leave my cell phone at home so I don't hear ring, ring, ring, for a while. I'm going to just relax and gather some energy to face all the things that need doing today, I don't have to worry about any of it, it will all be right where I left it when I return.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment