Saturday, March 7, 2009

HOT AND WILD, chili and paint that is!

Today my friend Linda is in a Chili contest. Her husband and I are going to support her and of course eat Chili. Linda is an awesome cook so I know that her chili will be right up there with the best of them. I love Chili, the hotter the better. I love very spicy foods, I don't mind burning my tongue at all. The Chili contest doesn't start until 2:00 so that gives me plenty of time to paint on my 30/30 tiles for the show. I better just have something light for breakfast so I can eat a lot of hot chili. Yum!

This morning I will be using lots of reds, pinks and oranges. Wild, wild, wild, is what I will be painting today. I will also post some of the 30/30 tiles later on. This is the fun part of painting that I love so much, you can get crazy on the canvas but no one really thinks your crazy. Love it!
Have a wonderful day and eat some chili if you can!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    WOW this art work is great!! I will have to look at the Etsy site, too!

    ReplyDelete