Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I HAVE COLORFUL PLANS THIS AFTERNOON

I have great plans this afternoon. After my doctor appointment I'm coming right home, making a crab filling to stuff pasta shells, Giganti Artigianali, then I'll make the sauce and let that simmer on the stove, wash my lettuces for my green salad and I'm ready for dinner tonight. Then, I will have the entire afternoon to paint in my studio. Using bright and bold colors always makes me happy and I should just about finish the commission painting I'm working on too, which certainly has a lot of bright and bold colors in it, and in a few days I will be able to ship it off to it's new owners. After paintings leave my studio I stress over them until I hear from the owners. I'm always afraid that they won't like the painting and I will have to refund their monies and/or do it all over. That has never happened before and every commission I have ever done the owners have been very happy but I still stress, silly I know. I should just learn to put it out of my mind until I hear that they received their beautiful painting and love it more than anything. I also posted a new painting today. It is one of my favorites I painted from a larger painting I did some time ago. My musical instrument paintings are usually pretty popular and sell well.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment