Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'M HUNGRY MOTHER, I'M HUNGRY!

This morning I got up, put out the puppies to go potty and hopped back in bed for a little while. Well, I usually never sleep in and the puppies were beginning to panic. They always have their breakfast right after doing their early morning potty run. Well, I heard whining and thumping (that would be Leo with his big paws slapping at the door). Bella is quiet she just whines a little, hangs her head and looks sad. Leo on the other hand wants everyone in the world to know that he is hungry. Boy I wouldn't want to be stranded with him, he'd eat my leg off after the first 30 minutes. Well needless to say I jumped out of bed and made a mad dash for their food, grabbing up their bowls as I sped by. Wow, I was only a few minutes late and Leo looked at me as if I stuck him with a red hot poker or something. I guess I'll never do that again, gee.

Today I'm going to paint for a little while then I'm going to my gallery for our monthly Art Hop. We have a great Art Hop every second Saturday of the month. Lots of people come by our gallery to peruse the art, eat food, drink a little wine and punch and visit with people they don't see on a regular basis. It's all very nice and we always seem to make a few good sales. So I better get busy and get some painting done.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to your art hop! I do live in a community of artists and the galleries are nearby but they never seem to host anything and that's alwasy fun (and does sell art). Maybe missing my city days.

    ReplyDelete