Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'M BACK AND THERE IS LOTS TO DO

I'm back from my mini vacation and I had a nice time. Lots of rest and relaxation, not much to do, had dinner a couple of times at a Jamaican restaurant, I had the sweet chili fish one night and curry goat the other night. Excellent, excellent food! I also did some painting and finished a couple of new paintings, one of them I really liked. the other not so much. That happens every so often. I'll paint something and think it will be wonderful and when I'm done I'm not too in love with it. It's one of those paintings that others really like but you don't, know what I mean. I guess I'll put it in the gallery and hope someone comes along and buys it so I don't have to look at it anymore. I had a painting a long time ago that I felt that way about, I didn't like it so much after I got through painting it, so I put it in a show and it turned out to be a winner, and I put it in a few other shows and it won a few other ribbons, it turned out to be a good show piece, go figure!
Well I'm off to the home helper store, Loew's. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment