Tuesday, July 14, 2009

30 30 ARTSHOW

Today is a good day to be in the house. It is very hot outside and everything is sort of frying. So, as long as I have to be indoors, I thought I would do a little catching up on my blog. I posted a picture of what our 30/30 show was like, I mentioned it in one of my other blogs a while back, and it was a big success. We had tons of people and lots of positive feedback not to mention several sales. Everyone's work was spectacular. I posted a couple of mine so you could see what they look like up close. They are just little tiny tiles, actually hard boards but they do frame up very nicely. I'll post one that I had framed and you'll be able to see what I mean. I posted a bunch on my Etsy site too. I always love these kinds of shows, they are really a challenge but lots of fun.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment