Monday, June 15, 2009

THE POT RACK IS IN!

I have always wanted a pot rack and now I have one. After putting in can lighting in my kitchen the electrician asked if I was going to have a pot rack over my island. I have always wanted one but thought there wasn't enough room. Not so, said the electrician, there's plenty of room, even one with lights. I found one, brought it home and it was installed yesterday. I am really loving it. I even have some fresh Rosemary hanging from it drying. There is nothing like fresh spices, basil, rosemary, etc. So far I just have basil and rosemary started but the cilantro is starting to sprout. Anyway my pot rack is beautiful and I am very happy. Now my kitchen is a little bit more homey. When I get the painting done and the light over the breakfast table and the tile on the back splash it should be almost complete. The only thing I am having a problem with is the texture on the wall. I don't know exactly what I want so I'm leaving the walls in one section of the kitchen bare until I figure it out.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: