Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DIRT DIRT AND MORE DIRT

We are putting in an outdoor kitchen and the back lawn is being dug up as I type. I didn't realize how much dirt has to be removed. There is dirt everywhere. The only ones that love all this dirt are the little boys and the puppies. They are in heaven with all this dirt around. One of the little boys loves helping the workers dig the dirt, he isn't afraid of a little hard work. I on the other hand don't really like dirt at all. Somehow it gets all over the house, even if everyone takes off their shoes the dirt seems to find its way into my living room carpet, kitchen floor, bathroom floors and believe it or not, in the bedrooms. I don't know how that happens but it does. Well here comes the pups, they are here to tell me it's time for their breakfast. More later.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment