Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THINGS ARE JUST TOO SLOW!

I am re-doing some of the rooms in my house and getting rid of a lot of junk, just got a 20 yard dumpster and it's almost full, geezeeeeeee! I have a lot of help from my family, grandsons, nephews, granddaughters, daughters, etc, and it's wonderful to have all this help. My studio has never looked so good. Now when I go in there to paint I can find things and there is so much more room to move around. I love being out there, I think I want to live out there . The only drawback to all this family help is you are never working on your clock it is always their clock. It seems I have been trying to get my bathroom finished for a couple of weeks, I want it painted and the trim and baseboards replaced, oh, yeah, the door put back on. It's always nice to have a bathroom door on one's bathroom, at least it's inside a bedroom. I have also been getting my weeds weed-eated, is that a word, for the past three weeks. It seems like the yard gets worked on sporadically so by the time the second batch of weeds are eaten the first ones have already grown back. It's a vicious circle with weeds. Oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course if I were rich, I could have things done on my clock.
I wonder if there is a millionaire out there who would want to adopt a nice Italian lady. I can cook!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment